Monday, October 5

My 1st Hair Cut






On Saturday my Daddy and Mommy took me to get my very first hair cut! They thought that I looked absolutely PERFECT, but really it was getting a little out of control. :) My Daddy always wanted my hair to look super cool and slick back just right, but with these curls of mine it wasn't quite working out. I was a superstar while she was cutting my hair, but when she turned on those clippers I wasn't having any of it!Over all my haircut was a success even though my Daddy was sad to see it go and my Mama shed a few tears...... I DON'T LOOK LIKE A BABY ANYMORE! But one very HANDSOME little boy!

2 comments:

  1. How time flies! You're right Jacob...you're a little boy now...not a baby. But you do look mighty handsome!
    Love you!
    Aunt Viv
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww......You are still the cutest thing EVER no matter how you wear your hair!!!! Amm, he looks so much like you in the two bottom pics; I hadn't really seen that before!! Hugs and Kisses, Teena :)

    ReplyDelete